ANDA með ANDRA | Breathwork sessions | Öndunartímar
With chronic stress, anxiety, sleep disorders, auto-immune conditions, burnouts, and other stress-related conditions on the rise worldwide, it is time to go back to the basics and make fundamental changes for good.
The good news is that breathing is a trending topic. People are becoming conscious of the power of breathwork for optimal performance and better health. Taking proactive measures to improve their own health, build resilience and explore their full potential.
Breathwork has been around for centuries. There are countless methods and techniques available today. From esoteric approaches to evidence-based protocols. From breathing exercises for specific outcomes to functional breathing in your everyday life. Yet, all of them have in essence the same core principles. The goal is to bring you back into a state of balance. To your center. One breath at a time. Here and now.
You will be guided into the essence of breathwork. Finding balance, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Using the combination of what we know works to get the best out of each breath. Giving you the tools, the understanding, for you to master within your own practice.
Our challenge for you is to discover that practicing breathwork, training it, and becoming conscious of your own breath, is fundamentally more important as a self-care practice, than physical exercise or diet.
Some of the known benefits of breathwork:
Improve athletic endurance
Duration: 1h per session.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 17:30-18:30.
- 1h of led breathing, where you will experience various breathing exercises and techniques, with music and sound healing instruments to deepen the experience.
- The session starts and ends with a deep relaxation
Optional Ice bath available at our studio for those that have learned cold therapy/Wim Hof Method.
Ideal if: You are eager to discover the health benefits of breathwork, have an ongoing practice, and like to practice with a group. Great to reduce stress, release physical and emotional tension and find balance.
1-time pass or membership cards available.
Please note that due to high demand spaces are limited and registration in advance is necessary.
Upon registration, you will receive further information
Duration: 4 hours
- Going into the depths of breathwork and functional breathing.
- Understanding your own breathing patterns and making appropriate adjustments.
- How to take control of your stress response and interact optimally with any stressor by using your breath.
- Understanding the physiology of the breath, the power of our mind, and the implications of our focus towards a healthier mind and body. Away from chronic stress.
- Going deeper into the understanding of the importance of breathwork. Learning the science and the practical aspect of correct breathing and breathing exercises to improve health
Suggestions of tools to apply on daily basis. Follow up as needed.
Ideal if: You are eager to discover the health benefits of breathwork to add to your routine. Understand your breathing patterns and how to take control of your health. Great to reduce stress, release physical and emotional tension and find overall well-being.